Comfy, light, and nearly invisible to the wind, Bontrager's Ballista Helmet is perfect for those who love a sleek, aggressive lid. What began as a prototype for Jens Voigt's hour record has turned into one of the fastest aero road helmets on the market. Six strategically placed vents channel air over your head so you stay cool while you stay fast. With an excellent fit thanks to the Headmaster II retention system and plenty of other technology to keep sweat and odors at bay, Bontrager's Ballista is ready to launch.
- Front Center Channel - Distinct vent shape draw in significantly more air for increased cooling and all-day comfort
- Headmaster II - One-handed fit system with premier look and feel
- Internal, recessed channels manage airflow through the helmet and over the head
- NoSweat - Keeps sweat out of eyes through channeled pads for constant clarity
- AgION fit pads - Moisture-wicking antimicrobial pads completely eliminate odors
- LockDown strap dividers - Helmet strap management made simple
NeoVisor-compatible - Allows easy installation of NeoVisor
- Crash Replacement Guarantee
Displaying reviews 1
I absolutely love this helmet, have tried many and this is by far my favorite one. The aero effects are noticeable, studies have shown that a good aero helmet offer aero benefits similar to aero 50mm wheels.